The purpose of this statement is to let users of this web site know what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
Recording your visit
When you look at this web site, we make a record of your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address.
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc).
- The date and time of your visit to the site.
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded.
- The previous site you visited.
- The type of browser you used.
No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the IIBIT's logs.